For those of you who watched the game against USA yesterday - what did you think? I enjoyed it so much! I watched it sitting in a pub in Berlin with one fellow Ghanaian, a few Germans and a group of students from the US. It was great. Somehow though I felt I was the only one to catch the spirit...I was wearing my Ghana top and jumped and ran around everytime something worth celebrating happened. But people seemed to understand and forgive me for my unconventional behaviour.
I have heard that there is a place in Berlin (Cafe Moscow?) where I can watch the next game (Ghana vs Brazil) which will be full of rowdy Ghanaians - I'm there.
I am a little sad however that the Ghana team didn't make it to the top of the group - if it had, the next match would be against Australia (which we would have walked of course) and then the predicted Ghana-Brazil World Cup final could still have taken place.
Oh well - the showdown has to take place next Tuesday instead. I hope the Brazilians have their tissues ready....
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment