Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lost in Berlin?

Not for long! Lewis and I are flying to Gatwick tomorrow morning.
We will be in London with my sis on Thursday and then go to Brighton on Friday. I'm popping into the MOSAIC office in the afternoon - hopefully I'll be able to catch up with friendly faces as well as to have a quick work meeting with Naima (who of course is also a friendly face). Sleeping over at Shirley's Friday nite - it's been a while, looking forward to catching up.
I'll be training all day Saturday (Shirley is looking after Lewis, then after work I look after Ale), going to church on Sunday morning (haven't done that for a while) and co-convening a meeting of the BME Business Network in Momma Cherri's the afternoon. Neil's organised something for Sunday evening - I've forgotten what it's called.
There is a work meeting on Monday morning and we're going to see Amy's film premiere in the evening.
Tuesday I will spend most of the day in a Sankofa Journeys meeting with Althea while Lewis hangs out with Eden, then Lewis and I will fly back to Berlin in the evening.
Jam packed you see.

Sure hope there's enough time to eat chocolate & drink wine...

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

As you say: your stay in England sounds jam-packed! Have a good stay and a safe flight.
Love Astrid